Nowadays, because of the vast changes in climate, melting of ice in North Pole, stress, socioeconomic problems, exogenous and endogenous factors, men’s sperm quality has been affected gradually in terms of morphology, motility, and its genetic constitution.
A realistic natural solution for this issue is Proxeed Plus. The ingredients of this male fertility supplement are proven to play a critical role in sperm development and performance. Clinical trials have shown that the ingredients in Proxeed Plus support sperm health, including increase sperm motility, count, speed, and concentration.
Furthermore, Proxeed Plus may also reduce the effects of reactive oxygen species (ROS), therefore it can reduce and maintain intact its DNA.
Proxeed Plus is a lemon-flavored powder that can be dissolved in juice or other cold beverages. It should be taken twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, for as long as you’re attempting to conceive. Since sperm require approximately 74 days to mature and up to 20 additional days to be capable of fertilization, Proxeed Plus should be taken for six months, although initial improvements in sperm quality may be seen after three months.
There are no known drug interactions between Proxeed Plus and any prescription or non-prescription medicines available in the UK. As with all supplements, you should consult with your healthcare professional before taking Proxeed Plus if you are taking any prescription medication.
L-Carnitine Acetyl L-Carnatine Fructose Citric Acid Selenium Folic Acid Vitamin B12 Coenzyme Q10 Zinc.
- L-Carnitine & Acetyl-L-carnitine play a key role in sperm energy metabolism. Many scientific studies have shown that carnitines play an important role in sperm function by affecting sperm motility, sperm morphology, sperm concentration, and sperm count. L-carnitine and Acetyl-L-carnitine may also help to protect sperm by reducing the influence of too much free radicals.
- Fructose is one of the major energy-yielding substrates that are present in seminal fluid.
- Citric Acid is involved in certain aspects of energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 is involved in cell maturation and DNA synthesis. A deficiency of vitamin B12 in the nutrition is associated with decreased sperm count and motility; therefore, for enhanced sperm health vitamin B12 is essential.
- Selenium is a powerful antioxidant and is thought to stabilize the integrity of the sperm flagella. Too low supply of selenium in the diet has been associated with poor sperm motility. A male fertility dietary supplement that contains selenium may increase sperm motility.
- Coenzyme Q10 acts as an antioxidant and energy-promoting agent and is thought to stabilize the integrity of the sperm flagella. Studies have demonstrated a correlation between coenzyme Q10 levels and sperm health.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant present in the seminal plasma. Supplementation of vitamin C has reportedly improved the sperm quality of smokers.
- Zinc is important for the production of semen. Sub fertile men have been shown to have lower seminal levels of zinc than normal men.
- Folic Acid concentrations have been shown to be higher in seminal fluid than plasma in men. Studies suggest that supplementation of folic acid along with zinc improves sperm health in both sub fertile and fertile men.
The ingredients in Proxeed Plus have been shown to play a critical role in the development of sperm, and in assuring its quality and performance, by providing energy to the developing sperm cell, while simultaneously protecting it from oxidative stress.